Do you need help with moving outside of academia so that you can spread your wings in the open job market? This is a special edition of the course dedicated to researchers.
This package contains an individual access to the Ontology of Value® Test and a lifelong access to the Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Video Course (including annual updates published in January every year).
- Learn how to interpret the Ontology of Value® Test results and how benefit from this knowledge,
- Develop your professional identity,
- Build a vision for your dream job and dream lifestyle,
- Discover your competitive advantage in the job market and learn how to use your strengths to your advantage,
- Learn your career options (with a special attention paid to jobs for PhD researchers),
- Learn how to brand yourself, effectively network, and build social capital,
- Learn how to set the direction for yourself, create a personal plan of action, and take active steps towards landing your new position,
- Learn how to search for good positions,
- Create a resume that fits the industry standards,
- Learn how to write competitive motivational letters,
- Learn how to pass job interviews with flying colors,
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset as a professional,
- Learn how to self-manage, plan your career ahead of time, and self-navigate in the job market of today.