Are you planning to step up your game as a professional and accelerate your career?
This package contains an individual access to the Ontology of Value® Test and a lifelong access to the Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Video Course (including annual updates published in January every year).
The course contains all the information that you need to interpret your test results and use them to your advantage, skillfully self-navigate in the job market, and develop an amazing career!
CHOOSE YOUR VERSION OF THE PACKAGE
4 x 32 questions
4 x 32 questions
Choose this version if you are an active professional in the job market.
WHAT YOU GET
We will send the access link and your individual access code to the email address shared with us in your billing information.
With your unique access code in hand, you can fill in and submit the test your way! If you do not finish the test at the first go, you can come back to it at any moment using the same access link and access code. Your previous responses will be saved in the form, and you can still modify them for as long as you don’t submit the test for evaluation.
After the test submission, your full personal assessment will be displayed on screen. Furthermore, you will receive an email sent to the address of your choice, containing:
THE PERSONAL ASSESSMENT Including the Quantitative and Qualitative Results
THE TEST BOOKLET The Detailed Guidebook to Your Test Results, and including Comprehensive Guidelines on How to Build a Career Given Your Profile
THE TUTORIAL “How to Navigate in the Job Market and Shine at the Job Interviews”
FULL CAREER MASTERY VIDEO COURSE
You will also receive a lifelong access to the full version of the Ontology of Value® Career Mastery Video Course. The course contains 16 hours of video lectures as well as a wide battery of self-discovery assignments. During this course, you will:
- Learn how to interpret the Ontology of Value® Test results and how benefit from this knowledge,
- Develop your professional identity,
- Build a vision for your dream job and dream lifestyle,
- Discover your competitive advantage in the job market and learn how to use your strengths to your advantage,
- Learn your career options,
- Learn how to brand yourself, effectively network, and build social capital,
- Learn how to set the direction for yourself, create a personal plan of action, and take active steps towards landing your new position,
- Learn how to search for good positions,
- Create a resume that fits the industry standards,
- Learn how to write competitive motivational letters,
- Learn how to pass job interviews with flying colors,
- Develop an entrepreneurial mindset as a professional,
- Learn how to self-manage, plan your career ahead of time, and self-navigate in the job market of today.